Monday, February 21, 2011

Book Review: Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle by Betty MacDonald



Wow! I loved this book! It is full of clever sayings, and laugh-out-loud situations.  I think Mom, Rhydon and I enjoyed it more than the kids, even though it was supposed to be a part of Elizabeth's schoolwork. ......

I loved this book so much, I wanted more! Apparently I am not the only one, since there are 4 more books about this strange, wonderful little lady: Hello, Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle; Happy Birthday, Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle; The Magic of Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle; and Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle's Farm.  While they follow the unfortunate tradition of none being better than the first, they were fun and entertaining.  You've GOT to read it! This particular one is more practical and reality-based than some of the others, so you might even get some good parenting tips, too! I know I did!!!

No comments: