Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ewwww!

Kael is sick today. The bad kind. Throw up, or whatever you like to call it. I'm lucky I missed the first two times he puked, but I just experienced the third one. He coughs and coughs and coughs and suddenly it's more than a cough. Projectile vomit all over. If he'd eaten any cookies, he lost them. I almost lost some myself. A sensitive nose and gag reflex are not good qualities in a mom. Does anyone have any tips for getting over/coping with such a thing? Thank goodness Matt was here to clean up most of the mess. Bleh. And Kael feels fine between "episodes."

Now I'm just hoping the other kids don't get sick. Yikes. I would rather it be me, as much as I would hate that.

The good news is that I have started craving fruit (as opposed to candy, chips and other not so great things), and it was on sale today at the store! Yay! Fruit will hopefully help the rest of us stay healthy.

No comments: