Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Spreading the love

{Lucky you!}
The first 5 people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!

2- What I create will be just for you.

3- It'll be done this year.

4- You have no clue what it's going to be.

It may be a story. It may be a picture of myself, or a handmade piece of artwork for your living room. I may sew you something. I may bake you something. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!

5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The catch?
Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it! LETS PLAY!

2 comments:

Joan said...

Hi. You don't know me but I got to your blog from Shawnee's blog. Your family is darling as is your blog. Keep posting and I will peek in on your family. Thanks for sharing. Sincerely Joan Campbell

Andy said...

Hi Arienne! I hope you're feeling better since the last time we talked. I think I'm going to vote for violet hair!